Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order Issues

[ New ]

I ordered a cam on Monday and still can't get a status of the order. The chat people or bots whatever they are tell me its still pending which makes no sense to me... Please update your website and stop saying delivery in 2-3 days cos thats false information.

Tourist

Rif.: Order Issues

[ New ]

Ho anche io lo stesso problema.. ho ordinato la gopro hero 8 il 30/11/2019 e risulta in sospeso..

Tourist

Rif.: Order Issues

[ New ]

Frustrating cos if i knew it was going to take this long I would of ordered an alterative product.

GoPro

Re: Rif.: Order Issues

[ New ]

Hello @paulm75766 and @megariver7736. If you contact our Support team, they will be able to provide you the most recent status of your order. You may reach them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

Nomad

Re: Order Issues

[ New ]

Actually the offer says "Free 2 day shipping" which means once your order SHIPS, it takes two days to get to it's destination.  Who would have guess that after Black Friday and Cyber Monday stock would be sold out and take a while to replenish...  

Tourist

Re: Order Issues

[ New ]

Actually it doesn't say that.. in the checkout it says delivery 2-3 days and under the products in the basket it says shipping 2-3 days.

So my point was that it should really say delivery between 5-9 days because it takes nearly that before its shipped.

Also.. a good stock control system would be able to update shipping if stock is running out and inform people that the order might take longer due to low stock. I ordered mine the 2nd of December it only shipping tonight and will be delivered on the 12th.. so I think my point is fairly valid. 

The other issue i had was the poor communication of the fact stock may have been low or that it wouldn't ship until a week later.. had i known that I would of bought it from amazon on black friday.

Cheers!

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 22.13.35.png