Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order Issue

[ New ]
I ordered a few accessories from GoPro on 30/10 and did not receive a confirmation email, but the payment was processed. I’ve tried to contact support multiple times with no luck, does anyone know what this means? I’ve read multiple posts stating that payments were processed without orders and that they needed refunding, but I’m not getting any reply or help from support?
Thanks
GoPro

Re: Order Issue

[ New ]

Hello, @buggadugga. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up an order record for October 30. Is there an order number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
I was redirected to an empty cart with no email confirmation or order number, I tried to search for my order in the where’s my order section and only got the order made to buy the camera. I’ve been in touch with the American support team because I couldn’t reach the Australian one after numerous attempts. I was still charged $99.40.
GoPro

[ New ]

@buggadugga, it will be best to continue working with our Support Team so they can coordinate with the Orders Team regarding your order. Thanks for your patience and understanding throughout this process.