Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

On-Line Order failed although the payment was successfully completed

Dear Gopro,

I am extremely disappointed by the slow response you have towards the customers that get in touch with your support.

I placed an order with you guys, I made the payment via IDEAL (Netherlands) but I did not re-ceived any order confirmation. I got in touch with you and it seems that the order did not go through although the payment was successfully completed.

I got in touch with your support team and every time I have managed to talk to someone, they always told me a different story.

The first time I was told I would get a feedback within 24 hours. The second time it was 48 hours and the last time I was asked to wait until the end of the week.

Well, I week has passed but I am still pending for your feedback. I don’t know if I will ever re-ceive the goods, I ordered on-line. I don't know if I must place a new order. I don't know if I will receive my money back.

The situation is very frustrating. Can someone get in touch with me and provide a quick solution?

Filippo