Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

On HOLD for 2 and a HALF HOURS!!!!!

This is ridiculous. Can't get through to GoPro support, I was on hold for two and half hours, also tried to chat multiple times but every time it said that no representative was available. Worst customer service experience EVER! 

IMG_0745.PNG
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: On HOLD for 2 and a HALF HOURS!!!!!

I've been trying for 3 weeks to get ahold of gopro! How do I get my defected camera fixed if they have zero way to contact them? Chat is always full and calling leaves me left listening to the same song for hours on ends. This is insane, why not have a contact email!? I need this camera fixed and considering it is hardly used and only a month old is pretty pathetic on their quality of product. I guess all we can do is keep calling....my next camera will probably be a Sony if Gopro continues to have such poor customer support.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I am going through the same thing right now, its been 2 hours and 36 minutes. This is getting ridiculous. Such poor customer support, I have only had my hero 4 session camera for 2 months and it is already broken, and now I can't even get ahold of the customer support. Hope you get through to them soon. Good Luck!

Highlighted
Sightseer

i am currently on hold going on 2.5 hours. They stop support in10 minutes.  This my 3rd try in a week.  This is beyond horrible. 

IMG_7053.JPG
Highlighted
Sightseer

IMG_7057.JPG
Highlighted
Hiker

I wrote only part of my issues with them then after some searching discovered that there are actually more post from people having customer support issues than actual equipmnent problems. GoPro doesn't want you bothering them after they get paid i mean seriously, The music they play on the life sucking wait on hold until you die line is only stopped long enough to play you a message TELLING PAYING CUSTOMERS TO GO TO EACH OTHER FOR HELP. You wouldn't believe me if I told you all I've bought from them including two full Drone set up with cameras and grips  a total of 5 extra hero5 black and every accessory made. They have gotten their last penny from me. They are basically laughing at the fact that they ARE AWARE thy'ved had possesion of a drone I sent back for 9 days and simply will not credit it back. Especially after they broke the law by drafting my account 2 times. Absolutely the worse customer service Ive ever dealt with