Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Omni serial number

Anyone know where I find the serial number for my Omni so I can register it on the Omni Community Support page? Is it the number on the card on the front of the Pelican case that starts with "A"?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Omni serial number

Ah, found the answer in the .pdf within the Omni Manual: 

NOTE: The serial number of your Omni appears on the inner cube of the Omni Sync Rig (below camera 6) and begins with A11529245.

Highlighted
Hiker

Glad I found someone else that has purchased the Omni. Was the software delivered to you? And if so, how? GoPro is telling me that I was supposed to receive an email from Kolor but it's now been 10 days and I've still yet to receive an email from Kolor.

Highlighted
Backpacker

Great Questions @Anonymous, @grayhero1177.

But GoPro has an assigned GoPro Omni page, 

only for GoPro Omni users only here: https://community.gopro.com/t5/Omni-Discussions/bd-p/OmniDiscussion

Just would be nice if you guys could start a new message their with the 1000+ users there.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@grayhero1177 - Please let me know if you're still having trouble with the software. Did you order the software separately, or as part of the all-inclusive bundle?

Thanks,

Jeff

Highlighted
Hiker

I got it all sorted out in the private Omni support hub. If you haven't yet, I suggest you sign up. A lot of great information there.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Any idea how long it takes to get an email from GoPro for Omni registration ?

Seems to be taking ages .. not a great process.. must be an easier way..

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@Anonymous - Our team verifies the info on the registration, so it depends on when you submit the registration and who is on hand to grant the access. In some cases, it's taken just a few minutes to get someone verified, and in others, it's taken a few hours. We try to get to every registration as quickly as we can though.

Thanks,

Jeff