Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Old GoPro

I read a thing and it said I can hand in my old GoPro to get $100 off a hero 7 I want to do that but I can’t find the deal

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Old GoPro

Hello @chloet571. As @fishycomics mentioned, the trade up offer is not available in all regions/locations. You may visit shop.gopro.com/tradeup to see if your location is covered. Learn more about the trade up offer through the frequently asked questions and answers so you know what to do, and what to expect regarding the process. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

Regional  this is so if it ain;t avalable call gopro.. 

Suggestion give a call ask about their Royalty Program you will not have to hand in a camera according to a Poster on here.

here is where the trade up is located at

1. Call first. and get all the info the shipping label  and confirmation. 

2 go ship it if it takes 1-5 days  to the returns center ,expect the same in return

3 when gopro get it the process wil ltake up to 14 days

4  the process from recieve to order can take  as long as  a day to  many days. if in stock a few days if OUT of Stock   or Backordered no available date will be given and that can be a few days to months

5  gopro ships can tke   like in Post 2. a few days or  earlier if a location is closer if a warehouse is  near or further.

Expect a months time you are  with no time Don;t order  Also keep in Mind September is  near and a NEW hero 8  Black will be Out.  Also keep in Mind give  in your camera    you  can not get it back once shipped t No exceptions. according to Go-Pro they should offer a 10 day grace period, they don;t.

trade up 1.png

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @chloet571. As @fishycomics mentioned, the trade up offer is not available in all regions/locations. You may visit shop.gopro.com/tradeup to see if your location is covered. Learn more about the trade up offer through the frequently asked questions and answers so you know what to do, and what to expect regarding the process. Thanks!