Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Offre Trade-Up et promotion en cours

Bonjour,

L'offre Trade-Up s'ajoute-t-elle à la promotion du moment sur les GoPro Hero 8 Black ? Je m'explique, aujourd'hui il y a une promotion faisant passer son prix de 429,99€ à 329,99€. Ainsi, si j'utilise l'offre Trade-Up pour l'acheter en renevoyant mon ancienne caméra, le prix passera-t-il à 229,99€ ?

Cordialement.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Offre Trade-Up et promotion en cours

In the listed terms and conditions for each offer you will see that it states clearly that promotions cannot be combined.  So you either choose one or the other, but you do not get both.

Personally I think GoPro's best offer is their bundle deal, but you should always shop around to see if you're getting the best value.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

not my words I know the best deal here is the bundle. for new comers.. So I wanted to trade up and buy a GoPro Hero 8 Black. I contacted the online chat as i...
Highlighted
Nomad

In the listed terms and conditions for each offer you will see that it states clearly that promotions cannot be combined.  So you either choose one or the other, but you do not get both.

Personally I think GoPro's best offer is their bundle deal, but you should always shop around to see if you're getting the best value.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Merci de votre réponse.