Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Official statement from Gopro

[ New ]

Dear (?) Gopro

As faithful gopro customers, do we deserve an honest and specific presentation of the situation with our gopro9 orders?

Many of us await our orders from 30 days or more.

Do we deserve from a gopro official representative to answer us when we receive our orders?

We don't want general (crap) information that "your team is working hard...". We expect a clear reason for these delays and a declaration by when we will receive our orders or refunds!

Customers!

GoPro

Re: Official statement from Gopro

[ New ]

Hi @rosowka

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Please continue working with Support regarding the status of your case/order.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

I kindy asked for answer without crap. So be so kind and give us more specific information or get lost.

How do you imagine my work with Support? 

I wrote to them, I asked them when I get my order, they told me that they don't know but work hard... I did it few times. How do you think I need to work with Support? Be so kind and explain me.

Stop bul%#t and start to be serious. 

Adventurer

[ New ]

good luck with that.

Hiker

[ New ]

I contacted yesterday once again with support. And guess what? 

Nothing. 

They didn't know when I recived my order. They was told me that they will invastigate this case and be back to me later. 

F$%$ bullsh$%$ !!!

Tourist

[ New ]

When you will receive your order and see quality of videos it produces, you will be disapointed

GoPro

[ New ]

@rosowka, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please check your email for the most recent updates from our Support Team. Thanks!