Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

ORDER ISSUE

I saw your special offer and decided to buy a GoPro Hero 5 Black for 249,99$. I ordered it on Wednesday and got an email, that the order is confirmed. The next day I saw that I got another email, saying that there was an issue with the order and it was canceled. It wasn't said why it couldn't be send or what's the reason for that. I was confused and tried it again, checking that everything was correct. 
I got an Confirmation-Email again and thought everything would be okay. Today I saw that it was the same again, an email with the canceled order. Now I am more than frustrated. The special offer is over and I have to pay 50$ more to get the GoPro, only because it wasn't said what the problem was and I couldn't change anything. I tried to contact someone via chat for 30 minutes but everytime it said that it doesn't work at the moment. I'm dissatisfied, I'm not gonna pay 50$ more to get this GoPro. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: ORDER ISSUE

Hi @lysanneg728,

It would be best to contact them via phone since it's regarding orders. 

Best Regards,

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @lysanneg728,

It would be best to contact them via phone since it's regarding orders. 

Best Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

My order NA01556968 made 4 days ago hs not been processed, i need it to be delivered until friday. Could someone please check what happened?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @mardoniop4,

Sorry but we do not have access to those. 

You can contact them via chat or phone. 

We do are not directly connected to GoPro Customer Support. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

I hope that it would be all sorted out. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I ordered it on Sunday and got an email, that the order is confirmed. The next day I saw that I got another email, saying that there was an issue with the order and it was canceled. It wasn't said why it couldn't be send or what's the reason for that. I was confused and tried it again, checking that everything was correct. 

Order Number: RW00169473

Could someone please check what happened?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @fastriver48566

We do not have access your order here in the Support Hub.

You may use this link to check the status.

You can also get in touch with our Support Team via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Rgards,

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yep, I got the same email after wasting my time ordering directly from GoPro.com. So I ordered off of Amazon.com instead. I guess there are reasons why Bezos is taking over everything — e.g. IT, customer service...