Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Numéro de série et maGopro ne fonctionne pas bien.

Thanks for the screenshot @coolapex66373

Delete all the information on your SD card. (Save any important files before proceeding.)

Once the SD card is clear, copy all four update files from the downloaded UPDATE folder.

Then, paste it on SDHC (E:) window.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Good morning, 

I have done what you told me, as you can see on the pictures, I have past all the files On SDHC. When I put back the SD cards oin my GP nothing happen? I have seen on youtube video and the GP was updated for a couple of minutes. Mine do nothing?

Thanks again for your time and patience!

M-A

Exemples 2.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @coolapex66373

Let our Support Team check on this further.

Please submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

No EJ, thanks to you! For your time and patience! I will follow your recommandation and call.

Be safe  and your friends and family.

Ciao!

M-A

Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks @coolapex66373

Let us know how it goes with the Support Team.

Stay healthy!

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Sorry,  but no, it doesn't work. There is a problem with the camera I guess and the guy was trying to help me with all the samething I have done before. I'm not sur he was very good for resolving thie kind of problem... I quite, maybe there is a problem with the Camera I'M not sure. I'm kind of tired to plys with this.... 

THank you very much for your time and patience.

M-A

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @coolapex66373

We'd like to check on this further.

Can we have the case number from the last time you have contacted Support?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

THat's the answer I have got from the second call. I have told him that I have already done that   but he send me the vidéo anyway. I don't think he really listen to me...The first time I call, I was satisfy with the guy. We try everything and since we were not able to find a solution to the problem he send me a 20% to buy a new GP. The day after, I have try some new stuff with my GP and decided to call again. It was the second time that I have the "problem". Thank you. I have take a screen shot of the answer.

M-A

Gopro réponse.png