Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Now that GoPro Studio is not available, what software can I use to process time-lapse videos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Now that GoPro Studio is not available, what software can I use to process time-lapse videos

@williamg72 - Take a look at iMovie or VSDC. They may have the features you're looking for.

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Now that GoPro Studio is not available, what software can I use to process time-lapse videos

@williamg72 - Take a look at iMovie or VSDC. They may have the features you're looking for.

Jeff

Highlighted
Backpacker

Quik deletes Studio when you instal it, but you can put Studio back on afterwards if you've still got the files. That's what I've done, i like Studio

Highlighted
Adventurer

Well freeware with gopro seems to be no longer offered  you may google search for the  software its still usable out there if found