Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Not good for the company when they make it hard to buy a new camera.

I love GoPro Hero’s and have for years but my experience trying to buy the 8 is painful at best. It's additionally painful because I am a stockholder as well.  If you make a great product but cannot sell it in a reasonably expedient manner, you're almost guaranteed to fail in my opinion.

I placed my order on Monday am for an 8 on the GoPro Trade Up program. Not even a confirmation email was sent out to me. …and yes, the email is absolutely correct because it’s verified every time I contact their customer service.  As of now, (after 2 calls and a chat session), I was told to wait another 24 hours to get details on mailing back my old digital camera trade-in.

I will be looking forward to day 3 in hopes that GoPro will finally complete my order and send me a return mailing tag.

GoPro, if you can’t efficiently complete a simple order, how on earth do you think you’ll ever get your stock price out of the toilet?

Disappointing.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Not good for the company when they make it hard to buy a new camera.

Hi @montythelab,

Sorry to know that. 

I would suggest to contact Customer Support via phone or chat so that they could check on that.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Not good for the company when they make it hard to buy a new camera.

Same thing happened to me but the email was sent to my SPAM folder and was there all the time. Good luck!