Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Not getting replacement GoPro Fusion after having defective hardware

I had GoPro Fusion camera that would randomly crash during longer recordings. After back-and-forth with GoPro Supports (which were wonderful!), they concluded it must be a problem with the hardware and recommended I send it back. It's been almost a month now from the time the GoPro Fusion was sent back, and I still have yet to receive a replacement unit. GoPro Support confirms they received the camera, and have escalated the return, but the issue is there are no GoPro Fusion replacement units in the warehouse. Each time I call support.. I get the same answer.... that they're waiting for a replacement camera. 

Anyone have any insider contact I can reach out to? I'm tired of playing the same game with GoPro Support. I think we can all agree it's ridiculous to be without a camera for almost a month now. I've had shoots that were entirely dependent on GoPro Fusion. Some I've pushed off. Others I've had to go without.. but I literally would have held on to the camera that crashed to get some footage had I known I'd be without it this long. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Not getting replacement GoPro Fusion after having defective hardware

Hi @quickwater26687

I am really sorry for the delay. I understand you have reached out to the Support Team regarding this matter. Please do a follow up with your case, to check the status and proceed with the necessary actions.

Regards,

EJ

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Not getting replacement GoPro Fusion after having defective hardware

Hi @quickwater26687

I am really sorry for the delay. I understand you have reached out to the Support Team regarding this matter. Please do a follow up with your case, to check the status and proceed with the necessary actions.

Regards,

EJ