Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Not getting a Email confirmation for purchase.

[ New ]

I placed a order for a GoPro Hero9 Black and have yet to recieve a Email confirmation and yes I checked the SPAM & Trash folder and I know they have the correct Email becuase I got a notification Email when I changed my password. I got a Email from my bank stating that I have been successfully charged from GoPro, so I know it's not a bank issue. The bundle I ordered also came with a subscription but when I look at the subscription page it says the next billing cycle was yesterday of the same year? Also I tried to to purchase a charger and a sleeve for the Hero9 and it shows me the discounted subscription price but when I go to check out it shows the regular price. Did something get screwed up with my account? I cant even check the order status as I have not recieved a confirmation Email with a order number even though my bank notified me that i have been charged by GoPro.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Not getting a Email confirmation for purchase.

[ New ]

Hello, @thefuzz1542. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any record for an order. It would be best to get in touch with our Support Team so they can look further into this. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Not getting a Email confirmation for purchase.

[ New ]

Hello, @thefuzz1542. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any record for an order. It would be best to get in touch with our Support Team so they can look further into this. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.