Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Not all files show up

[ New ]
I am using the hero 5. Some of my recent videos are not transferring off my camera. I can watch them on the camera but they don’t show up on my iPhone XR through the GoPro app. I do see some of my videos in the app, including some older and newer ones but the ones I want do not show up there. They also do not show up on my SD card in my laptop. They DO show up on my camera when I go to look at the captured media. There are 15 or so videos and photos that I notice are not showing up. They were recorded only a few days ago.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Not all files show up

[ New ]

Hi @forondafoto

Please try to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the Media page to see if the files were just back-dated.
Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the GoPro app.

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sharpalp8846

What SD card are you using?

If the files were not transferred manually to your computer, please try using an SD adapter to view/save the files.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
I also seem to be having the same issue using a gopro 7 and Android app. Tried logging off app, but now the older media is lost on the cloud tab
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @forondafoto

Please try to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the Media page to see if the files were just back-dated.
Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the GoPro app.

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej