Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Not able to take off time warpsetting

[ New ]

Just got this hero 9 camera.  Some how it got set to time warp setting in 2.7K  .

I hold down the button to to get it out of time warp and change to time lapse but it only shows other setting for time warp.

Also max resolution is 2.7K Max Video   will not do 4K. can do 1080 and lower but no 4K

The menu is completely gone that allows me to even see selet time lapes or night lapes, it only says Max time warp 2.7K.

A small square box is next  to the time laps icon on the main screen which is way I cannot select times time laps, since that showed up it only shows time warp with a small pencil for editing it on the far right.

I cannot even get it off Max Video

Help

Fred

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Not able to take off time warpsetting

[ New ]

I was able to figure that out.  That was the last icon I tried. I was not sure what it was for.  Then I clicked onto it and found out that was the problem. 

Thanks

Anyway for your help.

Fred

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]
You’ve enabled max lens mode. There’s an icon on the screen and/or a menu setting.
I don’t have the direct link to the process- but it’s easy. Google “enable max lens mode hero 9” for the way to reverse it.
Tourist

[ New ]

I was able to figure that out.  That was the last icon I tried. I was not sure what it was for.  Then I clicked onto it and found out that was the problem. 

Thanks

Anyway for your help.

Fred