Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Not Happy with order process to the point may return new Hero 8 for a DJI

[ New ]

Placed order for Hero 8 battery and 3 way grip , had selected hero 8 in filter so all Hero 8 accessories, clicked 3 way and also battery, well order email comes in and says Hero 9 battery ! Which obviously will-not work thanks to Gopro sticking it to us with battery change every camera it seems, I contact support literally 10 min later and told sorry sir it's processing no way to edit or cancel ! Seriously!! 🤬 Never seen a Company with no modify or cancel option on an order, you can not even bring it back up! This is terrible! Multiple calls, multiple chats Got Nowhere, and I am a member so used my discount plus free ship! Told well we will have to ship items, then you will have to return the battery and reorder! NO WAY then I loose the free ship on the battery and with shipping even with discount I could buy it cheaper at a walmart! Still No help, basically worthless offshore support! I was a Gopro user since First model, but never ordered direct, and no that I did may seriously return just purchased GOPRO to the store for a refund ! There are other Brand out there and you guys need to Care about your customers! Unless I here back soon I am done with GOPRO! All I wanted was my order modified and the Hero 8 battery added not the Hero 9 battery that your website defaulted too, It was your glitch on your website!

Nomad

Re: Not Happy with order process to the point may return new Hero 8 for a DJI

[ New ]

Refuse the delivery, when you have a tracking number you can contact the currier and tell them you want to refuse the delivery.

Adventurer

[ New ]

I hear ya, Love my DJI  https://amzn.to/2KzqXvP  Hurry its $189.00  lowest price was $183.00 and its Free shipping to, just got to pay tax. like everything , no surcharges.  WIth DJI direct ordering you Pay  the price + tax + shipping.

You'll love DJI its like a hero 9 less horizon leveling Lol

Tourist

[ New ]

Yeah they told me the same, but then they said will refund minus the shipping "which was free but will be 10$" and minus 20% restocking wtf. Think I will just block the charge on my card or cancel my card! So done with GOPRO

Nomad

[ New ]

No they cant charge you for delivery or restocking if you refuse the delvery, you basically cancel the contract you enter with gopro when you place the order so they have to refund the full amount.