Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

No slowmo when copying from camera to PC.

Hello,

When I am playing my videos on mobile they working as they were recorded. If they were recorded in a slow mo they are playing back in slowmo but only on camera. When I try to import them on mobile or PC they are in the normal mode and not in the slow motion mode. How do I fix this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: No slowmo when copying from camera to PC.

@mohammadd02351, the edit the speed of your videos during post processing. You can check this list of editing applications that work well with GoPro files as shared by a Hub member. 

There are also some software suggestions in this article that will help: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/Programs-to-View-and-Edit-Videos 

If you would like product or tutorial videos to better understand these other applications, I recommend searching online video hosting websites (such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc) for published videos or other 3rd party generated content.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

@mohammadd02351, just to verify, are you using a HERO7 camera? One of the new features of the HERO7 cameras is the Slo-Mo function during playback. This feature is only applicable to in-camera and GoPro App (latest version installed) playback, allowing you to playback your videos at slo-mo/normal speed. Eventually, the videos are still recorded at a normal speed.

Tourist

Yes I am using hero 7 camera and I recorded the videos in slowmo mode. It still records that on normal speed? If yes how do we convert into slowmo?
GoPro

@mohammadd02351, the edit the speed of your videos during post processing. You can check this list of editing applications that work well with GoPro files as shared by a Hub member. 

There are also some software suggestions in this article that will help: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/Programs-to-View-and-Edit-Videos 

If you would like product or tutorial videos to better understand these other applications, I recommend searching online video hosting websites (such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc) for published videos or other 3rd party generated content.