Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

No service for GoPro here in India

I bought a GoPro Hero6 online in India but now after 6 months it has stopped working. I tried calling on the regional customer care numbers but of no use, the numbers are always not reachable. I tried contacting the GoPro team on twitter but no use and I even tried contacting Flipkart to service my product but then again no use. Noone will hear anything good about my experience with GoPro. I request the team to colve my issues asap

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: No service for GoPro here in India

go on to a the internet  and get to  the gopro.com/contactus page and use th chat do set the  Globe to EN  and you can chat at    their time when in Operation.  they will be opin in a few hours unless you have Plust they are to be open 24-7  good luck.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: No service for GoPro here in India

go on to a the internet  and get to  the gopro.com/contactus page and use th chat do set the  Globe to EN  and you can chat at    their time when in Operation.  they will be opin in a few hours unless you have Plust they are to be open 24-7  good luck.