Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

No response for Hero8 replacement

[ New ]

Hello. I'm a subscriber to PLUS. I've requested phone call to support replacement of malfunctioned Hero8 (caused water penetration during surfing although the hutch was closed) on 10/21. It's been a week and still no contact from GoPro side (no phone call, no e-mail). How many days you make your customer to wait for this kind of request? All I need is the process how to ship and where. Please make a action sooner. I'm still waiting your response.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: No response for Hero8 replacement

[ New ]

Hello, @yojif56. We see a record of your contact request in Support. Based on the notes, they have attempted to call you but they were not able to connect with you. Please submit a new request and make sure that you put in your best contact number. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: No response for Hero8 replacement

[ New ]

Hello, @yojif56. We see a record of your contact request in Support. Based on the notes, they have attempted to call you but they were not able to connect with you. Please submit a new request and make sure that you put in your best contact number.