Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

No refund GoPro 8 black in almost 7 MONTHS.

[ New ]

it is a shame to get such experience with the company has a name like GoPro

Order date 02 Dec 2019 today is 04.07.2020 the issue is not solved yet, No item has been received, No refund  !!

Case number:0733396507291445  

1. I ordered  GoPro Black 8 on 02 Dec 2019, 379.99 €, more items to be added, it was not completed order.
  2. CS asked to cancel it, order it again.
  3. 03.Dec2019 order has been canceled.
  4. No refund since then.
  5. More than 30 calls, Emails, unprofessional support agents.
  6. a lot of unreal promises.
  7. an official bank statement has been provided to prove that no refund has been made.
  8. Moduslink investigation for a few months, No feedback, no Values 
  9. tried to contact NL HQ not easy to reach a responsible person there, Münschen office too they didn't help. 
GoPro

Re: No refund GoPro 8 black in almost 7 MONTHS.

[ New ]

Hi @mohameds14406

We'll have your case reviewed but based on our records, we see that the refund was requested 12/12/2019, and the transfer was completed by 12/30/2019.

We'll reach out to the team and get back to you once we hear from them.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi @aragon1006
Thanks for replying back and reviewing the records, but have you noticed the proof from my bank, confirming that there is no transaction done by GoPro or Moduslink to this account ever.

this is the main issue, the financial team generated the refund systematically but no transaction happened.

please ask the bank for a status confirmation document about this transaction.

Thanks
Hiker

[ New ]

the customer services stopped replying back, or providing any kind of support.............. is it a joke? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @mohameds14406. We see that the latest contact/request you made was through email. They have not been responded to because the Email Support has long been discontinued. 

It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter as they have access to the records and can communicate with the Orders team directly.  To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. You may use the same case number that you provided here. 

Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you get an error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) through the drop-down menu on the upper-right portion of the page.

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number (or the same case number that you have). If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number used or generated so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

I think after 8 months dealing with you as a company all that have been mentioned here in your last reply is just wasting of time.

I have requested today since 8 Am  4times and yesterday and the day before.

in the post main there is many cases are opened, did you check any one of them.

what support you are mentioned here? after 8 months since the Chrismas, money has been taken and no items received.

the agents are not able to understand the issue and keep repeating the same nonsense every call... that's why maybe the call center in India? 

I asked more than 10 times to speak to seniors or supervisors who is able to give a real solution instead of wasting time. 

two post letters have been sent to Munich and Niederland offices, complete ignoring!

So, is there another update from your side! 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @mohameds14406. Were you able to receive the proof of refund that Support sent to you last March? Our records show that we have already provided a refund. It would be best to continue working with your bank regarding this concern. Best regards!

Highlighted
Hiker

[ New ]
Hi
it is the answer, I guess I have to repeat it again, have you checked my official bank document that has been provided?

it has a date starting from the first date of canceling the order till 07.04.2020 .. it is a signed official document from Frankfurt bank confirming that your company and your financial partner Moduslink didn't proceed any transaction to my account which has been used in the order at all ..

your proof of refund it came out of your internal system if you could provide a real document from the Bank ING itself, then we can find out if you have done the transaction or not.

you have a mistake in the transaction no one wants to admit that there is a mistake that happened.
most of the agents admitted that Moduslink will do an investigation about that problem, did you get any update regarding this investigation?

I hope to find out what is wrong with your process.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello supporting team , 

is there any update regarding this problem? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @mohameds14406. We see that you have been able to get in touch with Support yesterday. It would be best to continue working with them. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
Hello @mariustanya

getting in touch doesn't mean that the issue is solved yet.
according to the period since December!

this can't be defined as a supporting at all, your customer care department & processes should be restructured again.

Tourist

[ New ]

Gosh, is this how support treats their customers?  I have been on the fence about getting a GoPro, I actually want 3, but I see if this is how they approach "support" for their brand and products, I'll definitely have to look elsewhere.  I hear the Insta360 is a great modular system, as well as the akaso and the DJI.  Hope you get this figured out, man.  Looks like they have the infinite customer support loop down to a science: Find something to repeat in order to sound as if they've pinpointed the problem (and its always your problem not theirs), act as if they've solved the problem (they haven't), then make it sound like its now your turn to take the steps necessary to solve your own problem (you've already done it, and most likely it was the first thing you did, which lead to you then repeating the same thing to 10 people, who all have no idea and are so poorly trained to help that they just keep passing you off to the next guy ( really earning their salary here ), and you are left unhelped each time, trying to find someone competent enough to understand the situation.)

Hiker

[ New ]
GoPro asking me to go to the police for my Refund since 2019