Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

No refund GoPro 7 black in almost 3 MONTHS.

GoPro hero 7 black purchased and sent back a few days later, confirmation of received parcel but it looks like the warehouse had to confirm to the customer support... it took like 1 month. Then financial department didn’t answer why refund *no questions asked* was not issued yet.
Now, almost 3 months later, a bunch of phone calls (made by me, although at least 3 people told me they would have called me back with news) they say there was a mistake but now they’re looking into it (yes, sure. Been there) and I’m on top of the list so the resolution of my issue is close! -.- This was 2 weeks ago. Will there be any more lies, or will I have my money back?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: No refund GoPro 7 black in almost 3 MONTHS.

Hi @claudiam0070,

Sorry to know that. 

This should not take that long.

May I have the reference or case number please?

We'll try to follow up.

Thanks!

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I know it should not take that long. And it’s not that I don’t trust you personally, but since I’ve spoken with a dozen of people including the head of department and the English-speaking manager, on the phone, and they all said the same things, they gave me a discount to apologize and everything and now via email they told me “I’m on top” but still nothing... how would you be able to help?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @claudiam0070,

I can follow up with your case.