Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

No order confirmation, no order information after paying, support doesn't work

[ New ]

Writing here because support and call request doesn't work.

3 days ago I bought Hero 9 and other stuff with a subscription for a total 490 EUR but didn't get any order confirmation, and the "Order Status" page says "Nothing found". And as a bonus, I get trolling emails about "Finish shopping" for the same products that I already ordered.

I can see a transaction in my bank account, so where is my order?

Tourist

Re: No order confirmation, no order information after paying, support doesn't work

[ New ]

Hello mate, I'm also waiting for some confirmation but they charged me only for subscription and additionally 1euro. my status is "pending". Maybe check in your bank account the details of transferr there might be some answers (order no.) you can try also on site by providing your email and zip code. Best of luck mate

GoPro

Re: No order confirmation, no order information after paying, support doesn't work

[ New ]

Hello @ganin @robertt03432

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hey mate, I also had this issue the first order I placed. Confirmation page never loaded (30+ min), and didn't get any confirmation email.

So couple hours later I placed a new order, got a confirmation page that time, but also no email...

Fast forward couple hours again and suddenly 2 confirmation emails!! Turns out my first order for which the page never loaded actually went through.

I managed to get through to support chat after 6hr of continuous trying to cancel one of them, but they said it's already processing and I would have to return the order as they can't cancel it.

Now I actually have a shipping confirmation for the order I placed LAST and no clue what happened to the first order for which the page never loaded but I do have a confirmation email on.

Just be careful you don't get charged twice like me...

Hiker

[ New ]

@rapidcrest4415 wrote:

Just be careful you don't get charged twice like me...

In my case, the order didn't go through, and after a week the support advised to reorder everything (and pay again), which I'm not gonna do because then I have to pay 50 EUR more because I already got GoPro plus (with the first order, which somehow went through separately from the "bundle" order, lol).

I still have -450 EUR pending (already 9 days) on my bank account and any orders obviously. Only subscription for a year, lol. Gonna cancel it with a full refund and wait until GoPro fix their webshop.