Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

No more GOPRO in Explorer till last firmware update (Hero 6 black 2.10)

[ New ]

I have the Hero 6 Black.

Before the firmware update 2.10 i was able to see the GoPro in my explorer.

Now it is not possible : the GoPro is correctly detected as a MTP device in the mobile peripheras but still no GO PRO appearing in the explorer. My computer is a laptop MSI GF63-8RD.

I try to connect the GOPRO on another computer and it works on the others. I suspect an incompatibility between the new firmware and certain chipsets (and probably the one I got on my GF63-8RD).

Have you ever had the same issue ?

Regards,

Guillaume

Hiker

Re: No more GOPRO in Explorer till last firmware update (Hero 6 black 2.10)

[ New ]

Hello,
Same issue in my PC.
Somewhere here is as well a topic with a multiple users reporting similiar issues.

I agree that issue started with fw 2.10

Tourist

[ New ]

Même problème avec la Hero 6 Black depuis la mise à jour du dernier firmware en 02.10.

J'ai essayé de brancher ma GoPro sur d'autres ordinateurs, égalemnt sur Windows 10 1909 et je n'ai pas ce souci.

Je ne l'ai que sur mon ordinateur, un MSI GF63-8RD 217FR dont le chipset est un Intel HM370.

Je suspecte donc une incompatibilité entre le chipset HM370 et le nouveau firmware de la GoPro Hero 6 Black.

Est ce que par hasard tu serais également sur ce chipset ??

Cordialement,

Guillaume

Hiker

[ New ]

I have Z390, I tried connect GP to my laptop where everything is fine.
Just on my PC with Z390 there this problem. On some USB port is working, but on the most of them it isnt.
Probably its time to contact gopro support directly with request of fix this problem.
Because we are not only one.