Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

No customer support from go pro. Broken hero 8 overheating dangerous camera.

[ New ]
I have tried patiently to contact go pro . No luck after 1 month sure there good at taking your money. But won’t take your email customer support or any other communication.
Yes I am pissed if . So I went any brought a real camera that works unlike gonpro
GoPro

Re: No customer support from go pro. Broken hero 8 overheating dangerous camera.

[ New ]

Hi @lstoutflash323

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We have tagged the team handling your case.

Support will be reaching out to you for a follow-up.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: No customer support from go pro. Broken hero 8 overheating dangerous camera.

[ New ]

so when will i get answer this is not a good experiance and until i have the camera replace or refunded in full i will not be happy.

this is the tipple response you get when you contact go pro.

No support.

go pro.PNG
Hiker

[ New ]

dont buy a go pro if you want support, no hepl , no assisance a a rip of for paid support.

no phone numbers to call.

no email addres to send to.

what a joke, yes they are good at a taking money but offer no support for faulty products that could injure someone.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @lstoutflash323

Sorry if you feel this way.

We are not able to provide a specific time when the follow-up call will be done.

But the team has already been informed about your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

subscribing to go pro support , what false advertising, i am still waiting for over 6 weeks and no communication or assistance.

The workst comapny ever. dont buy a go pro if you want support.

the camera is not working so i had to buy a new camera, you bet i did not buy a go pro.

Nomad

[ New ]

i find this funny - taken from their link below 

https://gopro.com/en/au/legal/casupplychaindisclosure

they expect their retailers and subdistributors to do this but fall SOOOOOO far short themselves - talk about double standards!! lol

Business Ethics

Suppliers must be committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct when dealing with workers, suppliers, and customers to meet social responsibilities and to achieve success in the marketplace.

Tourist

[ New ]