Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

No customer su

[ New ]

Customer support :- where are you ?????

I have purchased Gopro Max From Kala Digital Photo World (Thrissur).i had a complaint regarding the mic issue of camera and i have registered the complaint with RMA number : RM A-595850. i have received the new material from Gopro Directly. But still iam having the same problem regarding the mic of the camera. iam a vlogger and due to this issue all my works are pending. Please do the needful to get the camera replace from Kala Digital Photo World as UPS courier is only working at kochi

GoPro

Re: No customer su

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @akoseammu. It would be best to continue working with our Support team for further assistance. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. In doing so, you will be provided a case number. If you do not receive a call, we can use the case number to follow up with Support.