Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

No confirmation email and track information

Hi! I can see that it is a super common issue here. So I ordered a new gopro 8 and did't get any confitmation email. When I trying to track it it says that the order is not found. I didn't know that it could happen on the official go pro website so I closed the window with payment confirmation, it was successful btw. Could you please help me? what should I do then?  

Hiker

Re: No confirmation email and track information

@kryi wrote:

Hi! I can see that it is a super common issue here. So I ordered a new gopro 8 and did't get any confitmation email. When I trying to track it it says that the order is not found. I didn't know that it could happen on the official go pro website so I closed the window with payment confirmation, it was successful btw. Could you please help me? what should I do then?  

well, it took me 3 weeks and many posts here and a call to spport before I finally got my email with my return label for my trade up.  If I were you, I'd be callimg support.  Phones are manned 7 days a week.  Get confirmation direct.  

Tourist

Thanks for the advice, will do. I am surprised tbf, this is an official website and how come they treating customers like that. 

Hiker

While this is an "official" support site, this is other gopro customers, supporting and answering questions for other customers.  There are some moderators on the site that are gopro employees, most of us are cutmers like yourself

Please forgive any mispellings... I ripped 2 fingers up the other day and gt 2 huge bandages on them..  clumsy.. lol

Tourist

About the same thing here. Ordered Hero8 bundle, paid by card (bank shows made transaction), proceeded to order completed page and without thinking too much closed it... and then no confirmation email... After waiting a few hours still no email.

And so I just got off the support chat, they couldn't find anything about my order. This got forwarded to the order support team and I guess now I just wait...

So as was already mentioned, I would also suggest you try to reach the official support. Who knows, maybe you get better news than me :) 

Tourist

Oh man, so sorry to hear that. I hope you will get your order very soon!