Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: No confirmation email after order

I have ordered with gopro and also delt with them on warranty and all.

Its random  times you get emails, and automatic ones on time and others nothing at all.  Modius Link, Imagine calling your Camera the Modius Gopro.

GoPro works on an Oldr system, and  that is all gopro. they need to up their game

you may always reach out to gopro.com/help

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Tourist

The thing is, I can't even access support to ask. But at least it's Pending now
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aleksias107, prepare to receive your order confirmation and shipping if in Santa's good books by this year. Beat course of action if in Europe is to somehow (!) cancel and buy with Amazon and enjoy your vacation 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
15973181665144155019144914644236.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aleksias107, prepare to receive your order confirmation and shipping if in Santa's good books by this year. Best course of action if in Europe is to somehow (!) cancel and buy with Amazon and enjoy your vacation 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ #italianriviera
Highlighted
Adventurer

what happens when outdate meets new technology.   many websites  are changed over, gopro is outdated on it. and that  causes issues .  a good marketing scheme if asked. Amazon you get a full refund  as the pkg gets scanned in gopro  have to go through 4 d team players. that sit next to one another waiting for the emails to pop in,

Highlighted
Tourist

@fishycomics Do you maybe know how long it takes to ship (how long it stays pending)

Highlighted
Tourist

It can be quite fast when they actually received the order.

Also you can contact them via chatsupport, but you need internet explorer to make it work. Not Edge, Internet Explorer
Highlighted
Tourist

I actually got my payment back and try to do that. However, Amazon's shipping date got pulled back like 10+ days. I tried some other sites and the price went up by €40 without any date they could deliver. Tomorrow I finally receive my 2 GoPro's after cancelling at GoPro, Amazon & Bol.com because of mayor delays. I feel like they're all having problems getting them from GoPro.

I ordered the ones I get tomorrow at Bever.nl for 329,99€ including a 32gb sd-card per GoPro