Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

No confirmation email after order

Hi,

Just bought an Hero 7 Black, already paid for it since the money was written of. However after 30 minutes no email.

Any help or assistence please.

regards,

Raymond vd Ploeg

The Netherlands

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: No confirmation email after order

Hi @sweetbluff583

We'd be happy to check this. Can we have the order number for reference, please?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hello Ej,

This is the only information I have, it's from my bank account

SEPA iDEAL
IBAN: ***
BIC: ***
Naam: ***
Omschrijving: ***

regards,

Raymond

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Sorry, @sweetbluff583. We are unable to pull up any order record using the information that you provided. We also used the email address on your Hub profile. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can look into order details. This does not mean that there is no order, it's just that we are unable to pull all records through the Hub. You can reach our Support team by chat or callback request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the exact same problem with my order. Orders don't come through with Moduslink. I'm also from the Netherlands, didn't get an e-mail or anything. Same account (Moduslink). What is up with this??

Highlighted
Tourist

Same here. No order confirmation mail, however the amount has been deducted from my bank. I'm here in Italy.

Highlighted
Tourist

I just got my money back from Moduslink. I think GoPro is realising there is a big problem with Moduslink. I've been trying to reach Moduslink too, but they don't answer or say their mailbox is full and they aren't able to get anyone on the phone. 

It's impossible to know until you checkout payment doesn't go directly via GoPro themselves and I don't think GoPro knew until very briefly this was an issue since GoPro simply doesn't receive their payment or order. I really hope GoPro will switch with their payment provider.

I really hope everyone gets their money back!!

Highlighted
Tourist

Update: I have received a confirmation email. #fingerscrossed