Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

No confirmation email after order

[ New ]

Hi,

Just bought an Hero 7 Black, already paid for it since the money was written of. However after 30 minutes no email.

Any help or assistence please.

regards,

Raymond vd Ploeg

The Netherlands

GoPro

Re: No confirmation email after order

[ New ]

Hi @sweetbluff583

We'd be happy to check this. Can we have the order number for reference, please?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Ej,

This is the only information I have, it's from my bank account

SEPA iDEAL
IBAN: ***
BIC: ***
Naam: ***
Omschrijving: ***

regards,

Raymond

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, @sweetbluff583. We are unable to pull up any order record using the information that you provided. We also used the email address on your Hub profile. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can look into order details. This does not mean that there is no order, it's just that we are unable to pull all records through the Hub. You can reach our Support team by chat or callback request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the exact same problem with my order. Orders don't come through with Moduslink. I'm also from the Netherlands, didn't get an e-mail or anything. Same account (Moduslink). What is up with this??

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here. No order confirmation mail, however the amount has been deducted from my bank. I'm here in Italy.

Tourist

[ New ]

I just got my money back from Moduslink. I think GoPro is realising there is a big problem with Moduslink. I've been trying to reach Moduslink too, but they don't answer or say their mailbox is full and they aren't able to get anyone on the phone. 

It's impossible to know until you checkout payment doesn't go directly via GoPro themselves and I don't think GoPro knew until very briefly this was an issue since GoPro simply doesn't receive their payment or order. I really hope GoPro will switch with their payment provider.

I really hope everyone gets their money back!!

Tourist

[ New ]
Update: I have received a confirmation email. #fingerscrossed
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for sharing, @maxkk and @noidz. Our team is looking into why confirmation emails are not being received timely, or at all. We appreciate you reporting this matter to us. @noidz. Would you have the order number that did not have a confirmation email? Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Marius,

Here you go! 

ModusLink BV via ING Bank - €659,98
Datum 29 juli 2020
Type iDEAL
Ordernummer: 122781925049
Transactienummer:
Rekeningnummer NL21INGB0674773837
Omschrijving 1227.8192.5049-GoPro-EMEA-Web-
EUR

GoPro

[ New ]

This is noted, @noidz. Many thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am also from the Netherlands and received no order confirmation email.
Have ordered an Go pro hero black 7 and sd card.
It have paid by IDEAL 30-7 and there is still no solution.
It´s something between Gopro.com and moduslink.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @wools

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We are not able to pull up any records using the email address associated with your HUB ID.

If you used a different email, please send me a direct message so I can check further.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Did any of you got any further communication? My order MP-04285742 has not been shipped yet! I don't know what is happening, tried to contact support but haven't received reply. Wanted to use it for my holiday but clearly I was delusional
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @maxkk. Your Sales Order MP-04285742 is still being processed. It'll ship out as soon as complete. You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello! I just made an order MP-04294936 and no receipt or confirmation email was sent. This is worrying. But I can see it in the Order Status page, thankfully.

Adventurer

[ New ]

I have ordered with gopro and also delt with them on warranty and all.

Its random  times you get emails, and automatic ones on time and others nothing at all.  Modius Link, Imagine calling your Camera the Modius Gopro.

GoPro works on an Oldr system, and  that is all gopro. they need to up their game

you may always reach out to gopro.com/help

Untitled.png

Tourist

[ New ]
The thing is, I can't even access support to ask. But at least it's Pending now
Tourist

[ New ]
Hi @aleksias107, prepare to receive your order confirmation and shipping if in Santa's good books by this year. Beat course of action if in Europe is to somehow (!) cancel and buy with Amazon and enjoy your vacation 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
15973181665144155019144914644236.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
Hi @aleksias107, prepare to receive your order confirmation and shipping if in Santa's good books by this year. Best course of action if in Europe is to somehow (!) cancel and buy with Amazon and enjoy your vacation 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ #italianriviera
Adventurer

[ New ]

what happens when outdate meets new technology.   many websites  are changed over, gopro is outdated on it. and that  causes issues .  a good marketing scheme if asked. Amazon you get a full refund  as the pkg gets scanned in gopro  have to go through 4 d team players. that sit next to one another waiting for the emails to pop in,

Tourist

[ New ]

@fishycomics Do you maybe know how long it takes to ship (how long it stays pending)

Tourist

[ New ]
It can be quite fast when they actually received the order.

Also you can contact them via chatsupport, but you need internet explorer to make it work. Not Edge, Internet Explorer
Tourist

[ New ]
I actually got my payment back and try to do that. However, Amazon's shipping date got pulled back like 10+ days. I tried some other sites and the price went up by €40 without any date they could deliver. Tomorrow I finally receive my 2 GoPro's after cancelling at GoPro, Amazon & Bol.com because of mayor delays. I feel like they're all having problems getting them from GoPro.

I ordered the ones I get tomorrow at Bever.nl for 329,99€ including a 32gb sd-card per GoPro