Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

No confirmation after ordering

[ New ]

Hello,

Yesterday I ordered the handler for the hero 7 silver,  but i didn't receive  a notification after paying. I checked my bankaccount and i did pay. The helpcenter isn't available and the agents are always busy. Trying to contact them for two days now. I'm a gopro plus member and the helpcenter should be available 24 hours a day. 

Can you help me? Or give me a telephonenumber for the Netherlands? 

I also checked my order status on your website, but the system couldn't find my order. 

Regards, 

Adventurer

Re: No confirmation after ordering

[ New ]

gopro is not like other companies keeping people up to date they just do. they have a backwards system, that said .  get in touch with them and good luck with getting a tracking number.  

Tourist

[ New ]
I have been trying to reach them for two days but the employees are always busy. according to the forum you will receive an email after your order. I did not receive this.
Adventurer

[ New ]

GoPro is a Backwards company they are not like Amazon where  they Auto reply you, they randomally do things correct, if you need asssistance and need  a reference number,confirmation you will have to get with GoPro.com the Customer support.