Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: No audio in wind mode or from wind mic! Gopro 6

Was 1.60, I upgrade it via iPhone to 2.01 - sound working on both firmware.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for providing feedback, @foggybeach52542. If the replacement camera works well even with the latest firmware, it must not be the firmware itself. Although, other users report that the issue is resolved with an older firmware. This is worthy noting. 

@quicksurf00257 and @hardycreek3317, this issue has already been raised. Thank you for your patience. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

That problem was definitely when i bought camera and did first footage, i though it is some kind of feature, but it was bug. Problem exactly like on video above - when wind blows on camera, sound smoothly goes down to zero. Thanks for notice problem, hope it will help others.

Highlighted
Tourist

This is what i am talking about:

You can hear some audio at the beginning of video, but when wind blows, sound is missing. At the end of video, when i stopped, audio returns.

You can hear some audio at the beginning of video, but when wind blows sound goes down to zero. At the end of video, when i stopped, audio returns.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for sharing, @foggybeach52542. Could be the case as can be seen in the video. Will definitely share this to the team. Based on the recordings that you have collected, does it matter whether QuikCapture was used?

Highlighted
Tourist

No, it doesnt depend how i start recording the video.

Highlighted
GoPro

Got it. Thank you, @foggybeach52542!