Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

No Sd Card

Hi,

just received my Hero 8 Black only to find out that no SD card was included. 

The reason I had to renew my cam is because the Hero 5 Black I had did not hold snorkel depth and gat water damaged . Everything was sealed. So I decided to give GoPro another chance... however not sending the SD Card doesn't help the cause. 

Why would it be advertised and not honored?? 

Thank you

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: No Sd Card

Did you buy your camera outright (full price) or did you use a discount code or purchase as part of the tradeup program?  The reason being that the offer of the free SD card cannot be combined with other offers (as stated in the terms and conditions).  So if you used a discount code or purchased via a tradeup deal, you do not get a free SD card.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks @irishmanpdx. I was given a discount code which now explains everything. Where can I obtain an actual receipt for my purchase?? All I got in the box is a packing list??
Again thanks for clarifying.

Highlighted
Nomad

No worries, it's something that pops up again and again, people who didn't read the offer details and then think they didn't receive the card they should have gotten.  

You should have gotten an email from GoPro with your purchase receipt the day you placed the order, you may want to check your junk and spam mail folders or do a search for a reciept.  If you can't find one I'd contact GoPro sales support for a copy of your receipt (the link is on the bottom of the page under the "contact us" link).

Highlighted
Adventurer

Head to a local shop or purchase on line a card you be just fine.

Highlighted
Tourist

Sir I am extremely thankful for the quick replies. Helped tremendously. Members like you make this meaningful. Thank you SO MUCH.
Highlighted
Tourist

Yes its not a big deal at all. I will go for a 128 GB one. All good.
Thanks guys
Highlighted
Nomad

Glad that we could help you, I hope you have fun with your camera and don't forget to enter the $1M challenge!  Might as well make that GoPro work for you!