Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

No SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSDHC™ card?

[ New ]

Dear Gopro Customer Service,

I just received my go pro Hero 8 Black, exciting to open the box and find out there is no where to find the 

SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSDHC card. Called the Gopro support and find out that is not included because when I ordered the Gopro 8 black it come with "loyal GoPro customer" discount and because of that Gopro took away $10 worth SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSD card........ When I talked to customer service she didn't mention about that the 32gb card is not included.....
I'm pretty upset not because of the $10 card but because of the way Gopro treat "loyal GoPro customer". I have been with them since the Gopro 3 black. is this how you treat "loyal GoPro customer"? 

Kim 

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: No SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSDHC™ card?

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you're so disappointed with having no card, but it clearly states in the terms and conditions that the offer of a free SD card cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

"The Program is non-transferable and may not be combined with other offers, discounts or promo codes. The Program cannot be combined with previous purchases."

Frankly it's not a huge loss, as you pointed out the card is only worth $10 and at 32GB, that's really a small sized card.  You can pick up a good 256GB card for $40.

Since you are a loyal customer, you probably got a better discount on your GoPro as a result anyway which is a great way for GoPro to treat it's loyal customers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

Re: No SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSDHC™ card?

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you're so disappointed with having no card, but it clearly states in the terms and conditions that the offer of a free SD card cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

"The Program is non-transferable and may not be combined with other offers, discounts or promo codes. The Program cannot be combined with previous purchases."

Frankly it's not a huge loss, as you pointed out the card is only worth $10 and at 32GB, that's really a small sized card.  You can pick up a good 256GB card for $40.

Since you are a loyal customer, you probably got a better discount on your GoPro as a result anyway which is a great way for GoPro to treat it's loyal customers.