Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

No Response from Gopro Customer Service and Order Delayed

[ New ]

What a disappointing start.  I placed my order for a HERO9 Black Bundle 14 days ago and still have not received shipping advice.   I have sent three messages through the website to GoPro Support for a call back.  The first time I received an email that my phone number was not working?  Since then I have had no interaction.  When placing my order the deliveryt times were shown as 2-3 days with no mention ANYWHERE of delays due to COVID.  Thanks GoPro for ruining my daughers birthday because the way things are looking her present is not going to be here.  Can someone please call me in response to case 08634404.  

GoPro

Re: No Response from Gopro Customer Service and Order Delayed

[ New ]

@tonim08437, apologies for the inconvenience. I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. Unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. ​​​​​​

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for the reply, I find it very difficult to understand how this has happened as the subscription was processed under the same transaction on the same credit card. What is even more upsetting is that nobody has notified me of this issue, I received email confirmation of my order and silence since. GoPro needs to seriously look at their systems and customer service. On replacing my order how am I to ascertain that my goods will be received in 2-3 days as described in your website? Thanks Toni
Tourist

[ New ]
Also I am unable to reorder at the combined bundle price online, can you please get someone to call me to resolve. This is very upsetting and I would appreciate some personal interaction with GoPro to resolve.
GoPro

[ New ]

@tonim08437, our Support Team can check your GoPro Subscription account and look into options for you. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.