Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: No GPS Data Hero 8 Black

Hy guys. What would be your bucket list of features a desktop video editor would have? This would be a massive project, most likely too large for me to build it on my own. Also, not sure howthis could be profitable considering the free editors available. But let's fantasize and, who knows...

I think it would have to be something simpler and more user friendly than Premiere, Final Cut or After Effects, maybe just something like Quik, but with updates:

- Telemetry stickers
- Auto-edits (based on telemetry, highlights, image recognition and potentially AI)
- Allow for some color correction
- Allow to export for online platforms (youtibe, instagram...)
- Preserve image quality
- Off-camera image stabilization
- Export xml project files compatible with Premiere and Final cut

What else? :)
Highlighted
Adventurer

Explain the  Garmin gps camera to us

????

Highlighted
Adventurer

Garmin  GPS camera

@danielr15 wrote:

https://gopro.com/en/us/feedback 

The "competition" has been asleep on GPS cameras for years.  When it comes to action cameras designed in the last three years featuring GPS, well, it's pretty much just GoPro.  

Highlighted
Adventurer

WHt software . GoPro Quick  simply update to correctly work with the GoPro product. 

GoPro   we need a answer. then to keep speculating

Highlighted
Adventurer

I Fish  Work for "GoPro" and I am here  as  a worker in disguise.  I am their Online  on the Spot helper, with Live  help, video live help,  Replications of troubles, and more.I never gotten paid once or have  gotten an I.D.   Just a Gopro sticker  and gopro be a hero.  I take up no space, and  am never late  How can I not be a Gopro member?

FISH  April 1st 2020.  

Highlighted
Tourist

@fishycomics wrote:

Garmin  GPS camera

@danielr15 wrote:

The "competition" has been asleep on GPS cameras for years.  When it comes to action cameras designed in the last three years featuring GPS, well, it's pretty much just GoPro.  

I just sent my feedback.  I'm hoping if we get enough users to submit feedback on this GPS issue GoPro will finally comment.  I would be happy if they would just come out and make a comment and give a date on when issue will be fixed.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@marrik wrote:

@fishycomics wrote:

Garmin  GPS camera

@danielr15 wrote:

I just sent my feedback.  I'm hoping if we get enough users to submit feedback on this GPS issue GoPro will finally comment.  I would be happy if they would just come out and make a comment and give a date on when issue will be fixed.

Agree:  How many people here have given their feedback   and what did they say.

QUick Desktop App, since 2018 with GoPro cameras needs an Update, Please respond to the topic about a future update.

How many 1, 10, 100, 1000 ,10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000?  I think feedback is important to get it rolling but I believe its up to GoPro to  at least pop in and  reassure us they are in the works, and if they promise a answer, they are going to proise an updatewhich they can not?  so here we'll call out   @jefft   Jeff would you be so kind to  see if there is any info about the Quick Desktop and GPS  software  to be released in teh near future, or why gopro has not offered this feature and noted about it on their latest working camera?

the Community.

Highlighted
Nomad

It looks like their current software efforts are in the VR Viewer for Max. So I wouldn't expect an update to Quik (or it's replacement app) any time soon