Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: No GPS Data Hero 8 Black

thank you!

the same by the way in timelaps mode.... no gps in the file when you like to make recordinglaps during bit longer than 10minutes....
Highlighted
Hiker

gpro does not care about their customers...
Highlighted
Hiker

no they don't... there are several way's to implement this.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi guys! Thank you all for your help. After reading this I found out the problem was the desktop app (MacOS in my case). When I use the iPhone app I can add the GPS gauges without any problem. Regards from Argentina!
Highlighted
Adventurer

GoPro has gone Mobile.  Desktop is not  the least on their Line.

Timewarp GPS works, Video GPS works, Just not the way we all want it to work, it's not false advertisement, it's how GoPro fails to note things.

FISH.

Highlighted
Hiker

HAHA

...gone mobile???  where does they announced this??

and "gone mobile"

....this means why the mobile app (android) does not connect with 5GHZ wifi?? only 2.4 GHz works.... buggy as always

i dont agree with you.....  

Highlighted
Adventurer

Because 5G transfer may not be available it  magically is to gopro Lol.

Suprized GPS does not work on QC. B/c gps is htere, does not mean it works in All.  but some see it that way.

Highlighted
Explorer

GPS with Quik Desktop app is only listed for HERO5/6/7 Black https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Use-Gauges-in-Quik-for-Desktop/ta-p/401626

The mobile app allows for all GoPro cameras that have GPS. The only restriction being that it in works in Max when recording in HERO mode.
https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-View-Stickers-in-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388235