Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: No Files Found

Not yet as I do not have a SD reader. But it is the first time I get such issue last month I was simply doing cut/paste from the folder of the GoPro on the PC and it was working. Now simply the PC recognizes the camera but does not read the file in the folder

Highlighted
Anonymous

I got the sd card import to work on my laptop with the app, but not on my Windows 10 pc
Highlighted
GoPro

@Anonymous, just to repeat, you won't be able to cut and paste from the folder of the GoPro onto the PC if the camera is plugged in directly. It has to be imported using a program if the camera is directly connected. You can, however, cut and paste if you plug the SD card directly into the computer. 

@Anonymous, in that case you will want to make sure that you have all updates on your computer completed. You can check Windows Updater to see if there are any outstanding ones, then restart your computer. 

Let us know how that goes!

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm having the same issues with my Hero5 Session. I can view whats on my GoPro through the app, and I can see the files when I plug in the SD card to the PC directly, but plugging in the GoPro and trying to import through the app shows there are no files to be imported. I've reformatted my SD card a few times, both through Windows and through the GoPro. I don't know what else to do.

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous and anyone else having a similar problem, make sure that you are using the Quik for Desktop application and not the older GoPro for Desktop application. That fixed my problem immediately.

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous I just figured that out today, thank you for the reply. Anyone else looking for a solution, try downloading the Quick app from GoPro, the old GoPro app doesn't work anymore.
Highlighted
Anonymous

i've got the same issue just few hours ago with GoPro app Desktop 

was not able to import anything from all SD card...

so i just download the new GoPro APP on my mac (quick) and it's fixed the issue !!!!

seems the old doesnt work anymore now

Highlighted
Anonymous

I have the same problem since update windows 10 to version 1607.

Before it was working fine.

My mac has no pb to see the files....

win sys details.JPG