Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: No 360 ambisonics audio on MAX

[ New ]

new update ? where ? on ur site there's nothing new.. no updates since several weeks ago.

yes a new version was launched weeks ago...

Nomad

[ New ]

GoPro Player (for Mac) was updated 6 days ago....https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/GoPro-Player

Not a Windows user but I belive that MAX Exporter was updated at the same time....https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/GoPro-Max-Exporter

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya wrote:

We would really appreciate it if you could test out the new version and update this thread so we know that the changes are working correctly. Thanks!

i' im using the last version. 

Vesion 1.0.2 (418)

still not work.

try again.

Hiker

[ New ]

really mariustanya  , now I am excepetional p...... !!!

you want us to check whether your software is working, and announce big changes (fixed bugs) which in fact are still not solved.

You are releasing a statement what is not even simply tested by your developers themselfes.

I do not accept any excuses anymore that your people at gopro where not even able to see that there is still no 360sound.

(the same time I can extract it by myself as described in another thread .... so the 4ch track is already in the *.360file !!)

But now , let's do it officially the other way around.

Please show us a simple screenshot of the GoPro-Player (OSX) where you can select the 360audio checkbox under whatever combination of other options what you like.

In all our cases IT IS STILL GREYED OUT in version 1.0.2!!!

So , please prove your words HERE !!!

Tourist

[ New ]

today the new export was released... few days after @mariustanya talked about it.

it seems that the new exporter is working as intended we will see in the next few days what more we can say.

the delay of deployment of the software might be on microsoft's end... thats why we got the heads up here before it was actualy launched in microsoft store thank you @mariustanya  i will keep you informed if something goes wrong with this new version.

keep up the good work and never lose ur patience with us, cheers

Hiker

[ New ]

good work ??

did you really check it out...... export something with 360audio on......and try to import it in premiereprocc20 or resolve .... you honestly got this video AND audio to work ????

Hiker

[ New ]

Buongiorno, ho effettuato nuovamente la prova. 

Confermo che qua su OSX 10.14.6. e go pro player 1.0.2 (418) non è ancora possibile l' esportazione dell' audio 360.

Vorrei segnalare anche alcuni problemi che sto riscontrato sull' APP per ios. versione 6.3 (3421) iOS 13.2.3. (proverò nelle prossime settimane ad aggionare iOS)

- Problemi con la cancellazione dei file: il tasto non funziona se si cerca di cancellare i file dal menu ... in alto a dx. quando si sta visualizzando un file (mentre funziona selezionando uno o più file dalla gallery e poi tasto cestino)

- Il recapture delle foto a 360 presenta problemi di orientamento: la foto esportata risulta orientata diversamente rispetto all' inquadratura fatta durante il recapture (più in alto e ruotata in senso antiorario)

- Frequenti crash dell' app. quando si tenta di riprodurre  la preview un file video 360 dai media della camera (quindi senza prima scaricare il file sul dispositivo) forse problema di memoria?  (ho circa 30gb liberi sul dispositivo... proverò a liberare più spazio)

buon lavoro

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you, @faabz. We look forward to hearing back from you regarding your observations. 

@nimblestar40670, @bluewater86456. Apologies for the delayed response. There might be some confusion in terms of the update information that you received. The one I posted (including the support for 360 audio) was for GoPro Exporter (the app for Windows). The new version, v 1.9.2.0, has all the improvements listed. 

The latest version of the GoPro Player (the app for Mac, which is what you have) has the following release notes: This update includes the following bug fixes and improvement:

• Fixed stabilization issue for videos without World Lock.
  • Fixed horizon leveling issue for MAX TimeWarp and TimeLapse videos that were trimmed.
  • Squashed a few bugs and made a couple of enhancements.

These were noted in @capediver 's post above. Rest assured that your feedback regarding what's still missing in the app is being communicated with the team. We appreciate the details that you have shared so far.