Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Nightvision MAX GoPro

[ New ]

Any idea how I will be able to shoot during night time in night vision?

I have tried altering the ISO etc. whilst filming, and it doesn't go quite as far as I wanted.

The goal is to be able to film at night time in nature like 'Animal Planet' or 'Alone in the Wild'

How do I reach that goal? What will it take? What equipment / lenses can I buy to reach that same night filming (don't care if it's black/white) like on those shows with their GoPros?

Will there be any firmware updates in the future?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Nightvision MAX GoPro

[ New ]

@lithehill8626, currently, Night mode isn't available in the camera. Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Nightvision MAX GoPro

[ New ]

@lithehill8626, currently, Night mode isn't available in the camera. Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!