Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: New tool to view/convert GPS and sensor data

Yes. The batch script version works, but only on Windows.

I will think about it. Let's also see if more people show interest in this
Highlighted
Nomad

I wrote a Quick Start guide for those who wanted more info about the software. It also contains some pretty clear clues of what's coming next :)

https://tailorandwayne.com/gopro-telemetry-extractor/quickguide.pdf
Highlighted
Explorer

This is awesome! I don't think I'll need the premium version but I'd love to throw a little support your way. Maybe set up a donation page for the free version in $5 increment denominations ($5, $10, $15, $20). I can't really afford to give out $100-$199, but I wouldn't mind giving a little just to show appreciation (BTW, I also reached out to GoPro for you. I hope they get in contact with you).
Highlighted
Nomad

Thanks @danielr15 ! What you do in this forum deserves donations too :).

Highlighted
Hiker

Até hoje não consegui colocar medidores com a GoPro Hero 7 Black, tanto o Quik quanto o Dashware não funcionam,

o Quik é ainda pior porque sequer reconhece que os vídeos foram gravados com GPS ligado, já o Dashware

não mostra as informações, todos os medidores ficam parados, estou quase desistindo da GoPro e migrando

pra outra marca de câmera.

Highlighted
Hiker

Sure your gps was on? (sorry for stating the obvious) or that you actually had a signal? Long way from last use? 

Also check that the files have been transfert to you pc ok? I had a bunch of files that were semi ok, but gliches when editing and no gps data. 

Brough them in again and all good. The first transfer must have got corrupted. NOTE, a good idea to check the transferred files are ok before deleting/formating the gopro every time. 

Have you tried running the files on the online prog on this thread? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Hiker

@cesarblu  escreveu:

you need to do this

http://www.dashware.net/videos/synchronization-tutorial-sample-file-download/?portfolioID=16343

Já fiz de tudo, não tem o que sincronizar, o Dashware simplesmente não acha nada nos arquivos da câmera.