Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: New tool to view/convert GPS and sensor data

rapidstar0145 aproveite e depois faz um teste? Você está no Brasil correto? 
Veja se o horário que vai sair na telemetria tem diferença do horário que está registrado em sua câmera? Para mim existe uma diferença de 3 horas a mais no GPS, isto deve ocorrer pois não existe ajuste de fuso horário na Gopro, para mim poderiam corrigir.
Obrigado

Nomad

Gopro lens vertical...top facing upwards...several minutes stationary in an open setting for the very best locks if that is critical to your application.

So far I find that the 6 is solidly better than the 7 as far as data goes.   6 does 0.9-1 meter stationary accuracy, the 7 about 2x that.GPS.png   

6 has faster locks, more accurate positioning, less reaction to interference.

Hiker

@cesarblu  escreveu:

Veja se o horário que vai sair na telemetria tem diferença do horário que está registrado em sua câmera? Para mim existe uma diferença de 3 horas a mais no GPS, isto deve ocorrer pois não existe ajuste de fuso horário na Gopro, para mim poderiam corrigir.
Obrigado

Sim, o horário nunca bateu com o meu horário local nem na Hero 5.

Highlighted
Hiker

@rapidstar0145  escreveu:

@cesarblu  escreveu:

Obrigado

Sim, o horário nunca bateu com o meu horário local nem na Hero 5.

Obrigado por tirar esta dúvida, nem o suporte Gopro Brasil sabia responder isso, abraços.

Hiker

@kajuna  escreveu:

Hi!

I just published a vbeta version of my new tool to easily view and convert sensor data from our GoPros.

To make the most out of it, record your videos with the GPS option enabled.

Let me know if you encounter errors and if you'd like to stay tuned with gopro telemetry/sensors stuff, join us in the metadata group :)

https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Metadata-Visualization/gp-p/Hero5MetadataVisualisation

Muito obrigado, ferramenta bastante útil.

Hiker

@kajuna  Do you know how to put google image?Google image

Nomad

@cesarblu I'm not sure what you mean
Nomad

@cesarblu Sorry. I hadn't seen the screenshot. You will have to use some combinaion of softwares. This post gives some interesing clues on how to achieve that sort of thing: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Metadata-Visualization/Post-your-metadata-videos-here/gpm-p/224...