05-19-2018 12:06 PM
I’ve looked online everywhere, I’ve reset the camera and no luck.
Am I doing something wrong or what do I do?
05-19-2018 12:38 PM
- Disconnect the camera from any external power source and remove SD card. Remove and reinsert battery.
- Press the Mode Button to see if the camera responds (look for LED illumination, beeps, or a response from the camera’s screens).
- If there's no response, attempt to reset camera by pressing and holding the Mode Button for 8-10 seconds. After releasing the button, leave the camera alone for ≈5 seconds and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If still unable to get any sign of life from camera, connect to a 5V 2A wall charger (5V 1A minimum) using the GoPro USB Type-C cable, look for red LED illumination to indicate charging. NOTE: In a pinch, you can use a computer USB port, but we do not recommend using a multi-port USB hub when trying to charge the camera.
- If the red illumination LED does not appear, try using a secondary USB Type-C cable.
- If/when red LEDs illuminate, allow camera to remain charging for a few minutes.
- Remove the camera from charging source and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If provided with a response, allow camera to turn back off, insert the SD card and wait ≈5 seconds, then attempt to record a sample video
If it is still not working after changing the cable contact GoPro Customer Support to speak with an agent.
11-16-2018 03:38 AM
11-16-2018 09:23 AM
the 30 seconds wil do a hard reset. . then I suggest calling or continue waiting for solutions from all here it will be alot faster to call and get things on the phone resolved right?