Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

New HERO+ LCD keeps turning on and off and on and off

[ New ]

I just bought myself a new HERO+ LCD, now when i tried to turn it on after charging it keeps shutting off and on and off and on every five seconds. The Go Pro is not responding at all. 

Please help:(

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: New HERO+ LCD keeps turning on and off and on and off

[ New ]

Hello @epicdive64634

Sorry to hear about the new camera. Let us help. How long have you charged it? Do you recall getting a steady red light while the camera was charging? When you turn the camera on, does it stay on util you get information displayed on the front screen? If so, what information have you seen?

If the camera is not able to stay on up to this point, there might be a need for you to get an exchange. It could be that the battery does not hold a charge, or defective, but since the battery is integrated, the whole camera might need a replacement. You can check back with the seller regarding this. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: New HERO+ LCD keeps turning on and off and on and off

[ New ]

Hello @epicdive64634

Sorry to hear about the new camera. Let us help. How long have you charged it? Do you recall getting a steady red light while the camera was charging? When you turn the camera on, does it stay on util you get information displayed on the front screen? If so, what information have you seen?

If the camera is not able to stay on up to this point, there might be a need for you to get an exchange. It could be that the battery does not hold a charge, or defective, but since the battery is integrated, the whole camera might need a replacement. You can check back with the seller regarding this. 

Thanks, 
Marius