Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: New GoPro Session 4 - Corrupted all files from random point including my proposal!

Well  I never had a issue with the H4S but the H5S that got corrected.   I got this new 360 cam (offtopic)  its flawed,  a samsung product. so yes We can   beat   the horse to death all we want.  I like to work out hte issue with the OP  but I am sure it is a  hard lesson learned   

Find out what caused the issue and    while  under warranty take care of it.  

Lucky we cangrab a camera and go, right. hoping we did not forget the sd card and battery charge?

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: New GoPro Session 4 - Corrupted all files from random point including my proposal!

Highlighted
Tourist

To me the sessions 4 cameras are the most unreliable action cameras out there in the market Period
Highlighted
Tourist

Like, if I said otherwise I would be lying so I have to put it out there. All other go pros i have had few problems.
Highlighted
Adventurer

If true why not we see many otherposters complainingg ((WINK))

Highlighted
Adventurer

I feel if one makes a thread  you get tons of posters agrring with you but , you're in an op's thread we are trying to help. complaining about a flawed cam versus how I can retrieve a file or files....

Highlighted
Tourist

Doesnt matter. Tons of these Sessions 4 cameras are defective and im here letting ppl know.
Highlighted
Tourist

It relevant because all you ppl say is its the sd card, and it isnt, its the darrn camera. Had it been designed welll, that is.