Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Need to repair hero4

[ New ]

Hi my Gopro got wet and doesnt start. I need to repair

Nomad

Re: Need to repair hero4

[ New ]

GoPro don't do camera repair as the cost of repairs, manual labor would often exceed the cost of the camera.  If your camera is still within warranty you can contact GoPro directly to see if they can help (water damage may not be covered).  Use the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page.

The only other alternative is to try a self repair but this would invalidate any warranty and may not work.

Tourist

[ New ]

So why am I paying Gopro plus?

@irishmanpdx wrote:

GoPro don't do camera repair as the cost of repairs, manual labor would often exceed the cost of the camera.  If your camera is still within warranty you can contact GoPro directly to see if they can help (water damage may not be covered).  Use the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page.

The only other alternative is to try a self repair but this would invalidate any warranty and may not work.

Nomad

[ New ]

I can't answer questions that you need to answer yourself.

I suggest that you either read the terms and conditions and understand what GoPro plus covers and doesn't cover, or contact GoPro directly by logging in under your plus account and using the contact options.

Adventurer

[ New ]

If you have gopro plus  then by all means do not use it!!!!!!  @irishmanpdx   did you know he had gopro plus and asking how to use it.  

MAGIC 8- Ball