Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

My order, where is it, when will I receive it ?

[ New ]

Hi, I received an email syaing my order had been shipped and the track link does not work at all. I need my order by tomorrow since I am leaving on holiday, this is why I puchased a new GoPro hero 8 and all the accessories ... Please advice. Thx

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: My order, where is it, when will I receive it ?

[ New ]

When did you receive the email?  Once your status changes to shipped, it should only take 2 days to arrive.  However if the status changes to shipped in the evening time or on a Friday, this could add extra days.

So if it shipped Monday evening, you should have it by Wednesday, if it shipped last Friday, it may not have been picked up until Monday and therefor you would also have it by Wednesday.

Mind you, shipment dates are only estimates, if there's any weather or transportation issues, this could also add unforseen delays.

View solution in original post

GoPro

[ New ]

@pitusita, I sent you a private message with some details of your order. Please check your inbox.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

When did you receive the email?  Once your status changes to shipped, it should only take 2 days to arrive.  However if the status changes to shipped in the evening time or on a Friday, this could add extra days.

So if it shipped Monday evening, you should have it by Wednesday, if it shipped last Friday, it may not have been picked up until Monday and therefor you would also have it by Wednesday.

Mind you, shipment dates are only estimates, if there's any weather or transportation issues, this could also add unforseen delays.

GoPro

[ New ]

@pitusita, I sent you a private message with some details of your order. Please check your inbox.