Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: My new GoPro Hero 6 keeps turning off the video recording automatcially

Make sure the sdxc card is not a fake, there are fakes going around.   If you have  it recording and it acts that way that can also be a hidden file, why you do a full format  card only, then in the camera a format. problem still exists, you are best to  factory reset the camera, and  fully format the card again,  if another card can not be tried then we have to  say it is the camera.    And you'll likesaid need to have your reciept  and  place puchase if you got from say Amazon gopro etc. 30 days is the  most I seen for a return period after that its is all gopro via that phonecall for a  rma and warranty replacement.   

Card can be counterfiet

voice command can  pick up  words that will cause commands to fire.

hardware/software  can be  currupted, and re flashing firmware may only cause more issues then fixing the issue.  knowing this is  over two weeks why gopro passed this one up they should be helping ....

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: My new GoPro Hero 6 keeps turning off the video recording automatcially

I bought a new SD card (Delkin DDMSDB190064), and no problems so far.  I talked with another Hero 6 owner who had a similar expereince - the GoPro recommended SanDisk Extreme Pro card may be the culprit.