Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

My hero9 isn't recognising the battery that came with it and won't charge?

Anyone having an issue with their hero9? Mine is only 3 days old and won't recognise the battery, even though it's the battery that came with it....have tried a factory reset and a manual update already...
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: My hero9 isn't recognising the battery that came with it and won't charge?

hola amigo realmente estoy en tú misma situación a menosmde 15 días intenté conectar uná d e. oás baterías a cargar y no pude lonextraño es que son las del pack bondle y ahora no me dan garantian
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @corym2183 and @jhonjv. If batteries are still not recognized by the camera even after the troubleshooting steps you did, the next step would be to engage our Support team for further assistance. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks @mariustanya I've been trying to get in contact with support for 4 days now, spent 1 of those days 2nd in line...but still no actual contact with anyone....also requested a call back, been waiting for 24 hours for that also
Highlighted
GoPro

@corym2183, we're seeing a few attempts of our Support Team to contact you from yesterday and today. They were routed to your voicemail. Please make sure that your phone/network isn't blocking unknown calls. The tickets are currently open and one of our Support representatives will contact you again.

You may also try initiating a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi @aenriquez, I've spoken to a representative earlier on in the week, they have sent me a replacement battery, maybe i have opened multiple tickets by accident?
Highlighted
GoPro

I see, @corym2183. Glad to hear that our Support Team was able to assist you. Let us know if anything else comes up.