Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: My hero 7 dont have hypersmooth for 4k 60fps

[ New ]
@shawnf that helped a lot!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @subratas741. There are recommended settings here to get the best shot with your HERO7 Black camera. Hope this helps. 

Tourist

[ New ]

how to get rid of the battery backup. It is extreamly poor.. all the wireless connection of, voice control off, beep volume low, only back red led on...  It is my settings, but also the battery  gives 40 minutes in 1080 30p video recording

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @subratas741

You should be getting about 2 hours worth of recording time using the settings mentioned.

Please go over the steps on this article: Short Record Times

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
This should be the only reply on this forum. This is the exact problem everyone is having. Make sure its on 16:9!! Not 4:3 mad kudos
Sightseer

[ New ]
Fixed my problem. Thanks!
Tourist

[ New ]
my (brand new) gopro hero 7 black does not have the 60fps option, not in 4k or 2.7 or 1080 (yes, i'm in the 16:9 field), the range just jumps from 50 to 100fps. Is it due to the last firmware or is something wrong with my camera? thank you!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @joseluisr44. Check the settings and make sure that you are not on PAL. To verify this, go to Preferences, then Regional, then Video Format, and select NTSC.